The 4K HDMI Headless Ghost Video Display Video Adapter for eGPU, Windows PC, MacOS, Linux and Raspberry Pi hardware setups emulates (or ghosts) a phyiscal video connection of external monitors and displays - simply and reliably.
No need to phyiscally connect additional display hardware just to login to a server, trick the operating system, troubleshoot a problem or mount a shared drive remotely.
This handy adapter is a great solution designed to save you time, effort and frustration. And that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Mac and PC computers pack phenomenal power into a beautiful form factor, but when it's operated without a display attached, the GPU isn't activated - meaning it's not pulling its weight.
So when you access your computer remotely, the CPU does all the work rendering the user interface. As a result, the interface lags; OS animation, cursor movement, menu navigation, and typing all suffer, making remote operations a pain.
Plugging the Fake Headless Video Accelerator into the HDMI port activates the GPU, even without a display, emulating resolution displays up to 4K, so your remote interface works exactly how you'd expect.
- Ultra-compact, low-profile design.
- Plug and Play functionality (no installation drivers required).
- Use the full power of your graphics processor without needing a display.
- Remotely access your Mac or PC with native display support.
- Handy for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining setups.
- Emulates resolutions up to 4K (see support notes below).
- Supports HDMI output functionality (see below).
- Connects to hardware running:
- macOS 10.6.8 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
- ...and most other operating systems
- Works great with PC desktop, laptop, eGPU (AKiTiO Node etc), MacBook Pro, MacMini, MacPro setups.
What's in the Package?
- 4K HDMI Headless Ghost Video Display Video Emulator Adapter
- Emulated resolutions may vary when connected to different hardware configurations.