The DisplayPort Headless Ghost Video Display Video Adapter for eGPU, Windows PC, MacOS, Linux and Raspberry Pi hardware setups emulates (or ghosts) a phyiscal video connection of external monitors and displays - simply and reliably.
- No need to phyiscally connect additional display hardware just to login to a server, trick the operating system, troubleshoot a problem or mount a shared drive remotely.
- This handy adapter is a great solution designed to save you time, effort and frustration. And that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Mac and PC computers pack phenomenal power into a beautiful form factor, but when it's operated without a display attached, the GPU isn't activated - meaning it's not pulling its weight.
So when you access your computer remotely, the CPU does all the work rendering the user interface. As a result, the interface lags making remote operations a pain.
Plugging the Fake Headless Video Accelerator into the DisplayPort activates the GPU, even without a display, emulating resolution displays up to 4K, so your remote interface works exactly how you'd expect.
- Ultra-compact, low-profile design.
- Plug and Play functionality (no installation drivers required).
- Use the full power of your graphics processor without needing a display.
- Remotely access your Mac or PC with native display support.
- Handy for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining setups.
- Emulates resolutions up to 2560x1600P@60Hz (see support notes below).
- Supports DisplayPort video output (see below).
- Connects to hardware running:
- MacOS 10.6.8 (or higher).
- Windows 7 (or higher).
- ...and other operating systems.
- Works great with:
- PC desktop / laptop.
- eGPU (AKiTiO Node etc)
- ...and many more hardware configurations.
What's in the Package?
- DisplayPort Headless Video Adapter
- Emulated resolutions may vary when connected to different hardware configurations.