The Juice Pack Plus External Battery Case for Apple iPhone SE and iPhone 5s is a portable charging solution extending the life for all day usage. Available in White with Grey accent.
The smart battery case is perfect for heavy users. It features a remarkably thin design, a 2000mAh "all-day-long" battery and convenient power status level indicators.
Is there anything worse than a dead battery in your iPhone when you're in the middle of something important? It's especially bad when you don't have anywhere to stop and charge. This slim case will help you make sure you don't end up in that situation again.
The 2000mAh case contains a backup battery that offers a boost whenever you need it. The smart battery can add up to 20 hours of talk time and over 300 hours of standby time. Basically, tripling the standard talk time and doubles the standby time.
The case is also stylish, and the slim design keeps your iPhone powered and ready to go without adding too much bulk.
- Super slim, snap-on case.
- 2000mAh capacity almost doubles standard battery life.
- Dual injection, shock resistant band.
- On / Off functionality built into LED indicator button on back.
- Easy access volume controls and sleep / wake button.
- LED battery level indicator (4-light LED power status).
- Micro USB charging port (includes micro USB cable for syncing and charging)
- iPhone slides in and out of case with ease.
- Built-in short circuit, over-charge and temperature protection.
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Battery type: Lithium Polymer
- Input: DC 5V 500mAh
- Output: DC 5V 500mAh
- Talk time: up to 24 hours (3G), 40 hours (2G)
- Audio play: up to 60 hours
- Wi-Fi: up to 14 hours
- Video play: up to 20 hours
What's in the Package?
- Juice Pack Plus External Battery Case
- Micro USB to USB Charging Cable (1m)
- User Manual
- Each battery is thoroughly tested and goes through a series of tests before we ship.
- We recommend that you charge your iPhone for a full 4-5 more hours before using.
- Actual results may vary based on device settings and external conditions.
- Headphone port can not be used with a standard 3.5 mm audio jack.