The Sony Xperia Z1 MHL cable adapter mirrors your Android smartphone to your HDTV using the 5 pin micro USB to HDMI connector.
This state of the art technology utilises the existing micro USB port to create a HDMI interface from your portable device while simultaneously charging it.
Your smartphone device will directly mirror the content to your HDTV via MHL. It also enables operation of your mobile device in MHL mode so you can continue to use it for normal usage such as receiving calls and e-mails while connected.
The small 5-pin connector can transfer video in full 1080p HD resolution, 192 kHz audio and 7.1 surround sound audio.
- Micro USB to HDMI adapter cable allows plug and play.
- Mirror your smartphone display and audio to your HDTV.
- Share and watch your photos, movies, music, play games and more!
- Supports up to 1080p video resolution.
- No need for any other cables. It's all there ready to go!
How does it Work?
- Connect your HDMI cable into the MHL Adapter and then connect the other end to the HDMI port on your HDTV.
- Connect the MHL Adapter via Micro USB to your device.
- Select the appropriate HDMI port on your HDTV. The display will then be mirrored.
- Interface: MHL 1.0 / 2.0
- Input connector: Micro USB (5-pin / male)
- Output connector: HDMI (male)
- Output connector: USB 2.0 (male / for charging)
- Length: HDMI to USB 2.0 = 0.8 m
- Length: HDMI to Micro USB = 2.0 m
- Weight: 52 grams
- Cable Colour: Red
- Connector: Black
- Power supply: 5V DC / 1A
- Signal Resolution: 1920 x 1080 / 60Hz full formats
- Signal Output: 1080p
- Audio Support: 192kHz / 8 channel (7.1 surround) / LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation)
Audio Type: Digital
What's in the Package?
- Micro USB to HDMI adapter cable (includes USB cable).
Support and further notes
- Setup and installation instructions (online guide)
- Smartphone devices must be running an unmodified version of Android.
- Smartphone devices should not be rooted, running a custom rom or have their bootloader modified.